Today's Ride

Re:

Brrrr... looks too cold for me, 26er :) Today-Wednesday-A sunny dry day after off and on showers for the last week. Nice out, about 60 F. The fire danger sign at Tamarancho we were saying should have another level below Low- Mud- fortunately it isn't really muddy on the climbs we choose to ride up...

Attachments

• Tam.jpg
    Tam.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Next level- MUD.jpg
    Next level- MUD.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 399
Re:

Today-Thursday-Another sunny day, about 60 F. Last week I decided to clean up and overhaul my 1991 Funk, which I still use as my road hack. I also changed the position upwards with bars that have some sweep back to them. Also ditched the Twistgrip shifters in favor of Shimano ones that match the derailleurs. Then several hours polishing and preserving and voila! A ride to the Bay and back today for a shake down cruise- I liked it a lot :cool: ...

Attachments

• On today's ride.jpg
    On today's ride.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 357
  • Bling.jpg
    Bling.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 357
Love the Funk.

... but if it was mine I think I'd try to move the saddle bag inside the frame instead. On top of the front end of the "chain stays". Looks like a perfect place for that. For cleaner looks...

:D

Re:

Today-Sunday-We rode up about 900' to Tamarancho. Sunny and warm, about 60 F. Lots of riders out today after rainy days recently. My friend Warren found some wild mushrooms for his dinner...

Attachments

• Smiles all around.jpg
    Smiles all around.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 309
  • Oyster Mushrooms.jpg
    Oyster Mushrooms.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Alchemist Trailhead.jpg
    Alchemist Trailhead.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Climbing.jpg
    Climbing.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 309
Getting a little bored with the mudfest here.....

4669630194ac0f4bbb97082218711eb3_zpsey5rzs9n.jpg

b43962ef0ca7ee470b0329146e645f5e_zpsirjphcpb.jpg

Back