Today's Ride

Re:

Taking shelter from the wind half way around when what did I notice across the road......

896786817ec90a8b922fb063f5c8b3cc_zpsutzlr7yl.jpg

Re:

A great ride on Dartmoor today.  So muddy! 20 miles felt more like double.

Usual Devon distractions and blockages

Had a nice spin out in the country you can see why I'm moving :D

Attachments

• 20151225_110847.jpg
    20151225_110847.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 421
Re:

Today-Thursday, New Years Eve-Happy New Year to all :xmas-cool: We rode up into the Water District on Mt. Tam-by Phoenix Lake, where it was nice to see it full and spilling-then up Eldridge Grade about 800' to a warm, sunny spot - Cold for around here, about 47 F. -but nice in the Sun...

Attachments

• Deep in the Redwood.jpg
    Deep in the Redwood.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Phoenix Lake.jpg
    Phoenix Lake.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Phoenix Lake Spillway.jpg
    Phoenix Lake Spillway.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 375
Re:

Made myself a promise to get out on the bike more in 2016, so started today.

Only a 45 minute ride, which was plenty as it was quite cold with a consistent rain.

Took the AMP for a spin.

1st ride of the year, on my road bike in the dark, wet, windy and pissing it down. rides can only get better????

scunny-roufaux.......

plan for tomorrow is to do some trail digging, maintainance etc (insert new jumps were possible :) ) and a bit of riding.....weather permiting

Re:

Todays ride.....

No phone, no garmin and no stress or distractions. Went into some local woods ans did some maintainence and new section building. No camera at the time which is daft in hignsight but looking forward to building some new stuff and tweaking some old. I promise some pics next outing. Probobly only actually rode 1 mile testing etc but did find 2 new buts id never ventured into before nd rode around them for years!!!

Latest posts

Back