Today's Ride

Very cool bike. Was it built by Winston Vaz, same as your varonha?
No , probably not . It was the brothers Vaz that told me it was built in Anerley though . Mario painted it .
He may have had a hand in the Holdsworth Pro though .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JCS
I have wanted to do a lap of my town for a while now. The bike I'm building for road miles is no closer now than it was years ago, so I decided to do the 32 km on Duck Norris. View attachment 854679
First, down Powerdam Drive to Cornwall Centre Road, the north west corner.
Then the length of Cornwall Centre/South Branch Road.View attachment 854677View attachment 854680
Past the golf course to South Branch and Boundary Road, called Grant's Corners, the north east corner
View attachment 854678
Through rolling farmlands then a yucky industrial area, extra gross because I had to look at my work on my day off.View attachment 854682
I sped past, made it safely to Boundary and Montreal Road/Highway 2, the south east corner. The river forms the southern border, United States is way over on the other side beyond the islandsView attachment 854681
Refreshment break! Then onwards home, to Powerdam and Second Street, the south west corner View attachment 854676
I didn't actually go to that corner, it's under construction. But it's out there somewhere, I swear. Anyways, it was a great ride, could be better with some gears I suppose
That is the coolest bike ever!!!!!!!!!

Back