If your into football, what's your team??

And how about the Ultimate and True test of Courage and Brutality- Dominoes in a Partick Pub.................

Lysander":1cl1dz7h said:
And how about the Ultimate and True test of Courage and Brutality- Dominoes in a Partick Pub.................

:LOL:

Well I guess my reply really stirred up the pot. You still haven't said you would get on the field with my boys, pads or not, eh Grahame? :D

FairfaxPat":2hqp1lru said:
Well I guess my reply really stirred up the pot. You still haven't said you would get on the field with my boys, pads or not, eh Grahame? :D

Speaking on behalf of Grahame ( Its what he would want) He would be only too pleased to take on a bunch of huge hairy men for the pride of the british people and Retrobike!

And I for one applaud such a brave gesture! :D

Had the dubious pleasure of being a Leyton Orient supporter since 1966

Heard all the jokes, but seem to be everyones 2nd favourite team or at least in London anyway

Come on you O's

FairfaxPat":ike824yl said:

No I wouldn't, but that's mostly 'cos I'm an invertirate coward.

I'm with you there, Grahame, I wouldn't get on the field with them or your boys either-I'll stick to having fun and taking chances on the bike.

Latest posts

Back