If your into football, what's your team??

They lost this evening.

And the other Sunday.

Probably joining your lot soon if the Glazers have their way. Ruining the club. And yes, I was part of the protest on Saturday....

outlander said:
Been a Man Utd fan all my life. Go to most of the home Prem games.
Just waiting for Eastenders to finish to watch Man City vs Man Utd. :D
.................HA HA done well tonight then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: GOONER

I remember when Leeds where Premiership big shots and Hull City where 2nd division minnows, how times change :LOL: :LOL:

cornholio's RC200":2laa0kor said:
They lost this evening.

And the other Sunday.

Probably joining your lot soon if the Glazers have their way. Ruining the club. And yes, I was part of the protest on Saturday....

Touche! :LOL:

On the Glazers and many other clubs in the prem.......
Super Leeds showed them all how gambling against future success can only go one way and is stupid to say the least and yet it seems hardly any of them took any notice! :roll:

Middlesbrough through thin and thinner. :oops: , though I am finding it harder and harder to get excited or even concerned about the game at all, at any level.

Fairfax Pat, we meant proper football not "rugby league for padded wusses" :twisted: ;)

I was born and lived in Northenden, Manchester for my first 27 year, which makes me a very proud Manchester City fan.

The only thing I miss living in Cornwall is going to the game with the lads! I get to a few games when I can.

Rather be dead than red!!

Latest posts

Back