If your into football, what's your team??

The Vicar":34k8odth said:
crystal palace season ticket holder

anyone with a spare £30 miilion to buy us ??

dont do away games so watch non league kingstonian in ryman premier league when palace are away

actually if palace don't sort out the finances might only be watching ks in non league football next season

As a Palace fan, can you tell me what the go is with Nicky Carle? He was tearing the A-League apart, did well in Turkey then went to the championship and completely disappeared.

Seems to have struggled for a run with both Bristol and Crystal Palace. He was getting a run with the national squad under Guus Hiddink, but the current manager seems to leave him alone as well.

Last news was that he had rejected a loan move to China, which I am glad he has done, but as a fan of his who likes his football I wonder where he needs to go to actually get a run.

Any thoughts from you guys who see him live. I'm still hoping he comes back to Newcastle when he is done overseas (he says that is his plan).

palace play a pretty direct system-2 defensive midfielders derry deep and ertle with a bit more freedom ,ambrose drifting and running into position and takiing all deadballs and danns doing the work of 3 players as everything else in midfield so carle doesn't really fit into the systemd.he also looks like he wants to play a slower more foot on the ball type of play that doesnt happen very much in the chamionship-he always looks classy when he does play but isn't as effective as looks like he should be

given our non existent finances and embargo on incoming transfers he may get a run in the team and then a better appraisal could be made

aston villa must be quaking in their boots

sinnett177":4zenl0f1 said:
Blackburn fan :D

As you know i am a spurs fan, but my mate is a rovers fan , i have been up with him a couple of times now to ewood park. we went to first game of the season when you played man city. bloody long trip from devon takes just over 5 hours :shock: :shock:

Back