And today I did......

The thing I never understand about us lot is despite having more than one bike each we never have anything fit for purpose untill the last second and in TK's case still being built and fettled on the trail. My bike is built but has already snapped a chain on its first outing :LOL:
We should start a sweepstake for who has the first 'Mechanical' at Inners :D

I've got one ready to go Velo but it's too wee for me lengthwise and would kill me on a long run. And I'd like to get my new one ready to use as that's the point of it.

So the chances of first mechanical go to me I reckon.

I'd appreciate the lift you offered me Tazio, I reckon my scooter would get me there and back but suspension might be a bit pogo style so a lift would be better. If your still able to offer said lift let me know and I'll PM address ;)

No problem. I'm going down and back on the same day, no chance of an overnight as I'm working the next morning.

Enjoy your trip guys,i hope the weather holds out

Bit the bullet today :(
I have pro2/xc modern hubs for the P7 but no rims.Options were to buy new which would come in at £90 inc building or £40 if i stripped some off another set i have[5 bolt bulbs]Could even be less if Al agrees to use 1/2 of the spokes of the bulb wheels.
Bloody shame because those wheels had never even left the house since they were built in April :roll:

At least i can sell the bulbs on and recoup some of the outlay,but im still going to be out a fair few quid.

Sod this building lark im going to halfords and buying a bike there :LOL:

Nah! Not this time as it was bloody slippy + the light was going pretty quickly tonight .................... well it was for me :cool:

Latest posts

Back