And today I did......

old_coyote_pedaller":2oro2e35 said:
zigzag":2oro2e35 said:
Well in gents, did ye try the new trail?

What new trail?

Tried to get my wife and youngest to go down there this evening but no interest, wish I'd known you guys were going.
Not so much a new trail OCP - we reckon we found the bottom part of the old trail down from the radio mast last Sunday. Really nice looking track (at least it looked good when we walked up it!) - skirts an eastern boundary wall, following the hill downwards back into the trees? One really steep bit, plus a tricky looking wooden ramp up over a fallen tree and onto some boulders at the other side.

RobMac":2oro2e35 said:
I wasn't in the Road Section today :shock:
What have ye not bought then?

ZZ, will have to have a look for it, though I've ridden a trail the last couple of times I've been to Blairadam that goes up and over a fallen tree on a ramp. It then crosses the track that goes west to east towards Blairadam House (I think it's Blairadam hoose anyway).

I think a few of you know but me and Mrs Kaiser have bairn 3 on the way :D went for our second scan today and all is well. Super chuffed daddy here :D :D :D

kaiser":2g2nngmn said:
I think a few of you know but me and Mrs Kaiser have bairn 3 on the way :D went for our second scan today and all is well. Super chuffed daddy here :D :D :D

big mistake, the third one is the tipping point, you think you don't have a life now ha ha suck up the 2 experience whilst it lasts.

sort of only kidding congrats my man :D

kaiser":3097fy2k said:

congrats kaiser, great news :D

Back