And today I did......

Went for a run, I've been three times this week in a bid to kickstart some proper training. Got out on the bike yesterday, nice tarmac/ cyclocrossish stuff.

Tazio":3aqxg5gl said:
Today I accidentally bought a new frame. A steel one. The day after the KHS arrived. D'OH!

This requires major rethinking in terms of what bits go where, and how much I'm willing to spend. I was hoping to make some cash from flogging a few bit but now want to keep them for the other frame.

Autumn projects a go go.

What did you buy?

well today i've made a plan for the liyang (with some help from kaiser) so thats my winter taken care of :cool:

gona go full xt with chrome forks , maybe a set of pace rigids ? some nice amberwalls and i'll be making it light :D

We need pictures Eck.

I went out with the wee man in his new trailer and we had a blast. I did totally bugger my knee up in the process but 2 cocodomol and 2 ibuprothingamie pills later and I went out on the Kona for a spin- forgotten how much fun they were, tight as a drum and proper old school. :D

kaiser":78fykuk3 said:
Tazio":78fykuk3 said:
Today I accidentally bought a new frame. A steel one. The day after the KHS arrived. D'OH!

This requires major rethinking in terms of what bits go where, and how much I'm willing to spend. I was hoping to make some cash from flogging a few bit but now want to keep them for the other frame.

Autumn projects a go go.

What did you buy?

A Sunn soft tail. With a seized tail. Potential there though.

Tazio":iib799m1 said:
A Sunn soft tail. With a seized tail. Potential there though.
Funky, always liked idea of a soft tail.

Won a 152mm Fox Float RL for the Moho this morning - £31. Huzzah for me!

Welcome to the Sunn family Taz, never had a softail but always liked the look of them, just not seen one in my size - yet. The other Sunns I have ride really nicely. I think the "shock" is just an elastomer so shouldn't be too tricky to sort out.

Back