just hearing another crappy rumour

As far as I'm aware they're still in business. I think it was one of those crafty pre-pack administration moves to write-off some debt and then sell the company back to yourself.

friend works in the City doing risk management, said it was imminent a month a go. He made similar statements about Wiggle and M&L.

😔 I wonder how many staff are involved. Coincidentally, I was pretty close to dropping £2k on a pre-order road bike from Orro's website yesterday, relieved I came across this first...

so that article is pretty firm then, i didn't really deal with them to be honest. if you weren't an orro dealer they didn't have much that you couldn't get similar elsewhere. as always though i'm guuted for the staff

Struggling to pay our invoices for some time, so we've only been supplying them on a pro-forma basis.

Desperately sad for the employees, but it reflects the state of the cycle industry.

In addition to the names mentioned above, Raleigh also pulled out of the P&A business 12 months ago. There is simply too much inventory out there and people are struggling to move it.

Latest posts

Back