And today I did......

okay

i agree 29ers do look stupid ,but the do ride quite nice
and in a large size look in proportion

so you don't like GT but you like generalized

have you thought about golf as a pastime ?

:LOL:

Velo "thehydroformed gusset" Maniac :LOL: - I have a surplus (although I'm having difficulty actually admitting that) 2005 Cape Wrath frame - 22" in size :D

Just like the one in this link.....

http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/CORP/cb05 ... athDD.html

Actually I have the whole bike, but was gonny nick bits off it for the explosif :shock:

Frame of any interest to you?

Oh and before the Thread Police aprehend me - spent this evening straightening out the mounting legs on my rear mudguard and rack, having only today noticed that my Rear Mech Incident of a few weeks ago put them seriously out of true :roll:

he'll be riding into town soon m8
we get no post on a monday /thursday /saturday
tho she will leave stuff in my "secret place" for me (ooh err missus)

the thing that gets me is the lenght of time folk take to send stuff
me i got it boxed and ready to go before i even advertise it
me awaiting a seat post ,paid for it last monday ,tells me he'll post it
this coming wednesday ..... :shock:

mike

i don't have that problem as it's one of the very few perks of being a postie is intercepting your own packets :LOL: as they can sit for days waiting to be delivered and "special places" are getting banned we've all been warned in our office not to leave packets even if you have the concent of the customer i personally dont mind doing it but when it starts being treated as a sackable offence then its not worth it.
anyway today i ordered a new shed so my wife stops moaning about my dirty bike living under the stairs :?

Back