finding Unobtainium...

Unbelievably, it is happening again!

Someone needs to doxx Kay and rattle him. This obnoxious importing of exotica de obscure from America, then spinning yarns, tall tales of finding it down by the local wine bar. "Take this we hate it", states the piss covered cardboard attached to the neglected old gal - next to it an equally unloved signed Hinterseer CD. Though initially intending to leave the bike for the CD, Kay decided to take another peak at the mud covered decal. Toad, it lingered in his head. He had always hated French cuisine, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Ban him.

Still, ban Kay.

Next week when he finds a NOS Xizang down some stinking Berlin close, I will kick the chair from under me. 💋

Don't ban Kay, he is our enlightened master. While all of us strain our eyes and wallets looking on eBay, marketplace, kleinanzeigen and every other place we can find for treasure, he flows through life unknowing, stumbling on one unique find after another, inspiring people to give him their treasure. I aspire to be like him.

Many thanks for all the positive comments!

Here a saying goes "Dumb is lucky"
I think this is particularly true for me...

If I find a GT Xizang, you'll get it @Imlach! I don't want your chair to suffer unnecessarily!

I hope I do the bike justice with my tinkering.
At the moment I'm looking for a rear wheel that matches the front wheel.
This is a Matrix Mt. Aero rim apparently on a Campagnolo hub.

I still have an XTR RD M900 rear derailleur here and I think I've also made some progress with the brakes.

Screenshot_20241005-113329-500.png

Back