And today I did......

Mike I didnt get a good look at them, Ive been out using my ex-military training to welcome them if they decide to return :twisted:

RobMac":35oze7nt said:
Mike I didnt get a good look at them, Ive been out using my ex-military training to welcome them if they decide to return :twisted:

a deck-chair and a baseball bat ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Patio, naah

We've got an industrial grade incinerator at work, stick stuff you want rid of in a yellow clinical waste bag, a wee bit of paperwork and the operator is happy to burn it no questions ;)

In reality this isn't true but if it was :twisted:

Finishedish off the Azonic, still a few tweaks to carry out. Have a stem and post coming, took a gamble on the post that it would be long enough but I'll see(really need 400+). Stem is shorter too(80mm). Saddle will be an old faithful spoon and will be fitted when I get the post. Will also swap the grip collars for matching :oops:

So far I like it feels nice and high, kinda relaxed. Bombproof too. I don't like the brakes rubbing and the rear calliper doesn't allow for too much adjustment of the wheel which is leaving me fitted with a 2.1. Ideally I'd have had a 2.3 or summat but the clearance is tight as it its never mind the calliper problems. Had a bit of wheel slippage too but a nasty big skewer has helped so far. Quite like the idea of longer bars too and will run these for a while and keep an eye on the bay :) All in all its came in under £200 so I'm quite happy :)

4473519760_8aafeaf4c5_b.jpg

Back