Today's Ride

Will get that next month. There seems to be a waiting time for the speakers. Magnepan LRS+ in white. My present set up will be fine on low volume.
Holy Ribbons Batman!

Nice

I managed to track down two replacement Vifa bass units for my Snell K's and am still looking glumly at my Newton Towers (Lowther PM6A) which, yes, have misaligned voice coils after all the heat of last year. 105dBA which means you can drive them with a tiny tiny output such as triodes. Although my 7.5 watt Innovations single-ended triodes were some of the meatiest sounding amps I have ever had. Bloody loud even through something in the 98dBA category such as the Snells.

Holy Ribbons Batman!

Nice

I managed to track down two replacement Vifa bass units for my Snell K's and am still looking glumly at my Newton Towers (Lowther PM6A) which, yes, have misaligned voice coils after all the heat of last year. 105dBA which means you can drive them with a tiny tiny output such as triodes. Although my 7.5 watt Innovations single-ended triodes were some of the meatiest sounding amps I have ever had. Bloody loud even through something in the 98dBA category such as the Snells.
blimey your really a 'audiophile' Taken the thread off topic too :LOL:

It was world MTB day yesterday so I hope we all got out. It was a lovely after work shred, 17 degrees, 10-12mph NWN breeze, some high cloud but mainly blue skies and golden sunshine. Got a few arm bramble slaps, so 10/10. Bee was just ❤️‍🔥

f8iuQz.jpg

7AyUNz.jpg

o2pTTq.jpg

vEGW2b.jpg

Latest posts

Back