The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Re: The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff and sales: Amps amps amps!!!

Nice! Interesting amp you have there...

As long as the cone surrounds on the speakers are OK, a cloth and Mr Sheen will be fine. The amp will run hot, so as you say, will burn it all off!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice speakers. worth giving the amp a dust out inside. audio incinerations as they used to be known. run mega hot!

adlyhobart":1ib7w38a said:
nice speakers. worth giving the amp a dust out inside. audio incinerations as they used to be known. run mega hot!

With an air can or feather duster? :LOL:

It's Class A, all proper Class A's run too hot to touch.

Re:

Class A?
I'm waiting for nightfall. If there's any dust left to be frazzled It'll be like having a miniature industrial complex in the home, all halloween orange and chimeny red... :xmas-big-grin:

apache":2qjhu7jv said:
Got an interesting Planar 3 with lots of mods and a choice of pickups on eBay the the mo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251625336381? ... 1555.l2649

AND a CD63 'Ken Wishywashy' Signature CD player also. Cheapest you'll find!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261572095239? ... 1555.l2649

I've got one of the cd63 KI sigs ... Mines a mk2 with the all brass plaque though. :cool:

That's a good price for the one you have .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Depends what you polish it with. I have some special 'audiophile brass plaque polish' in my eBay shop, which contains polarisation molecules made from iridium, so lowers noise and increases dynamic range.

Latest posts

Back