Show us what you did today, thread

Lovely pic K !
It was like that up here this morning, Hoy across the water from us was completely white as well. By lunch a lot had melted but more is due which is why I asked to have Friday off as the weather looks too good to work and I need to go ride in the snow. They said yes :facepalm:

Jamie

So anyone like to guess where I was today?

WHIB.png

Its nice up there. Cant remember when i was there last though :? Might have been a walk and not a cycle

Great pics :D the water is like a mirror reflecting the autumn turn

It was a lovely day even in the cold

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 95
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 95
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 95
Phoned in work this morning and told them I was too well to come to work and was off riding :facepalm:
Well, thats not quite true, I told them yesterday I needed today off to go for a ride and they said yes, sounds like a good idea :shock:
So I drove down to Strathpeffer and met up with Brian (epicyclo) and went for a ride up round Ben Wyvis for a couple of hours before I had to get back up the road as Heather was working tonight.
Weather was pretty good but unfortunately this weeks snow had all but gone except for the tops of the higher peaks.
Brian had a slow leak on the rear tube so we stopped to swap tubes out, couldn't find anything wrong so maybe it was a leaking valve and then rode on up the climbs, up, up and up. A nice ride across the top in a welcome patch of sun and then a blast back down to the carpark.
A very pleasant afternoon, thanks Brian.

Jamie

Back