Show us what you did today, thread

I think its about time you bought a new camera Rob, that Kodak brownie is beginning to wear out :?

How did you get that to stay up Jamie :shock: Magic ??

dyna-ti wrote:
How did you get that to stay up Jamie Magic ??

A magic stick ;) No it was just proped on the logs, the rear wheel was in a slight gap and the fat tyres lend themselves to sitting it upright.
I really only took this as was trying to get a nice sunset through the clouds, but due to the height of the trees I had to get the bike off the ground :LOL: :LOL: It didnt really work out as I thought. My camera makes everything look far away and the pink sky didnt come through as vibrant as it was.
The Voodoo looks good, the coast has some good riding up this way, not always exciting but once away from the sandy beachs it pretty much all cliff and slab rock. This is good if your on your own as it can be quite tricky or technical to get through it. Great on the Pugsley, sometimes a bit harsh on the 1X1 :LOL:

Jamie

Its the back-end on it, the bike takes off like a scolded cat and reaches speed quickly and is easy to maintain that speed. It may be the tires or the gearing as I can ride the flats off-road in the big ring without
to much bother (I'll look into this) :shock:
Rear end might be called unforgiving (I don't think I'd go below a 2.10 tyre or to high on the PSI)

bit of a cheat cos ah've no done anything, but it is a fine day for riding and I've the morning off :D :D :D

1424479_683555648343981_392941975_n.jpg

Went biking :D
1465382_683730118326534_918007510_n.jpg

960043_683730134993199_50779582_n.jpg

1459139_683730128326533_357077511_n.jpg

11205_683730121659867_1010085839_n.jpg

had a bit of a spill all the same, gashed ma knee and tore my leggings :( bit of a staved hand anaw I think. Silly fall as well as I was well by 'most' of the ice, on a singletrack country road the camber was running from left to right, it then unperceptibly increased a bawhair, front wheel skited and I was sliding down the road. Still didane dampen the day, I really love days like this. :D

kaiser":oaf0hwjp said:
had a bit of a spill all the same, gashed ma knee and tore my leggings :( bit of a staved hand anaw I think. Silly fall as well as I was well by 'most' of the ice, on a singletrack country road the camber was running from left to right, it then unperceptibly increased a bawhair, front wheel skited and I was sliding down the road. Still didane dampen the day, I really love days like this. :D

If only you had a fat bike to use on days like these :D

or even a bike with nobbly tyres would have done :) not the weather for road bikes - I thought you had a cube crosser?

Back