Show us what you did today, thread

7346285846_d43d2cb12d_b.jpg

Bit more done, now at 15.9lbs. Need to sort out some jockeys for an XTR mech I have, find a chain and cassette. I've also got a Pauls thumbie to find and fit. Any guesses on final weight?

I think my Klein Pulse for Bawbags Weenie ended up at around 21 or 22 pounds. But that was with no real concession to weight saving apart from vein a 1x7 set up with a road cassette. So with suspension I reckon you should hit around 20 as my rigid forks were 1Kg as opposed to your at around 1.5Kg ish.

Very nice K,I do love red ano on polished metal :D Best colour just a shame its so prone to fading.

I was heading up to the shops and about to cross the road when a works van pulled out.As he came out his parking space there was a clatter and i saw these ladders lying on the ground.
He must have left them leaning against the back of the van and forgot to put them in :roll: :LOL:
A quick google puts them at about £250
Lucky for him im honest[and i have always wanted a really good pair] Says power networks on the side and seems to have what i imagine is his name :?
I'll phone them tomorrow and leave my number and have them call me back to arrange a pick up.

Chances are he'd have to pay for or or towards their loss :?

Attachments

• lucky find 001 (Medium).JPG
    lucky find 001 (Medium).JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 122
You'll get some karma at some point Andy :)

Done a bit more to the Klein, with only cables/cassette/chain and grips to fit I'm at 17.25lbs.

Good man Andy, a lot of folk wouldnae have bothered their arses.

K, you might sneak under 18lbs there...

Back