Ibis Titanium with Kona P2 Titanium forks??

Re: Re:

unit3":1k7up35l said:
Getting to the point of break even price Ido you think? if brought to split.
Thats presuming there is no unknown damage or cracks anywhere.

Sure the forks are rare, but how many people would actually come through if the forks were offered for say £500?
Lot of money for a fork I reckon.

Maybe im completely wrong lol :-D

You are wrong ;) I would take the fork today if Someone offer me the fork for £500

Tomahawk kid":oal52el1 said:
Is it me or does the lightly used frames matt finished top tube look "Polished" by thigh rub ??

Lightly used after the v-brake rebuild, frame surely had an earlier build on it?

Re:

I have been wondering what the TNT sticker on the seat tube referred to...maybe an earlier build? They didn't make stems did they?

Re:

never seen an unpolished quill stem from ibis, used to see a lot of polished ti road stems from them and have a couple of the unpolished ahead stems myself, cheers scant.

masha said:
Yes I spoke with the seller and can concur / confirm
- headtube measures 105mm
quote]

I think that makes it a medium, not a large. If so top tube length CTC should be circa 21.5 inch.

ti_pin_man":3fcf5vtx said:
never seen an unpolished quill stem from ibis, used to see a lot of polished ti road stems from them and have a couple of the unpolished ahead stems myself, cheers scant.

i actually thought all IBIS stems came with matte finish. most of IBIS Ti stems that I saw were matte. The quills that came with my 91 bike was matte. It was only in the last few years that I saw IBIS high polished quill stem. I think they were made later as the decal logo was different (not the "ibis inside an oval" decal)

Latest posts

Back