April BoTM 2009 - entries please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a fork,..and then i am ready,.
i will receive it after the weekend, hopefully in time ;)

I’ll try and get out this arvo and some shots of my Starship to put up – I think this would be the first time there have been 3 Boulders in the one month. The other 2 Boulders are fantastic looking bikes, I wish I had an eye for detail like that (my one might look a bit sad compared to the others).

Oh oh spagettio.

I'm actually liking a lot of the entries this month. A lot more interesting than previous I think.

Loving the Boulder's and Pete's random Roberts!!! :cool:

neilll":2jxegn0z said:
Shamus":2jxegn0z said:
What exatly "leftfield" means? :oops:

left-field

adjective

Definition:

1. very unusual: considered very different from mainstream attitudes or ideas and therefore not generally taken seriously ( informal )

2. not typical of genre: going beyond the bounds of a genre, especially in modern popular music

;)

It's probably because I'm not native English speaker but I don't get it.
As far as I see, there's nothing 'very unusual' in at least 3 or 4 entries so far. Basically it seems that one could enter any bike this month.

I'll chuck in my Dave Yates DONKIS NOB . I got it as part of a sponsership i had when riding for Been Bag back in the early 90's It was one of the first ones built but instead of having the normal seatstays it has got a wishbone from a Chas Roberts DOGS BOLX and i had it sprayed in a custom 6 colour scheme of my own design . This makes it a bit of a one off checkout more info in readers bikes

Attachments

• DSC01055.JPG
    DSC01055.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,447
  • DONKIS%20NOB%20(10)-1150x725.jpg
    DONKIS%20NOB%20(10)-1150x725.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,201
Pedersen

As people have asked, this is the Pedersen lurking in the background.

Not retro in spec, just in style. HT2 bottom bracket cups meet poorly aligned threads, much fun!

Attachments

• pedersen.jpg
    pedersen.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back