And today I did......

mikee":2hbkf59n said:
top man taz

what is it ?

Kaiser's Salsa Ala Carte. So replacing a Salsa with a Salsa.

In a really embarrassing anorak style I've got a box under my bed with brand new in the box XT770/1 shifters and mechs, nine speed SRAM cassette and chain that I've been saving for the right opportunity to use. I was imagining a DeKerf but I think they'll be going onto this. It should build up nicely with all that kit on it.

nice frame that and pretty classic colourway too :cool:

Went for a wee trundle this morning with my new (slightly used) brooks saddle. First impressions were good, as it feels comfy already and looking forward to it moulding to my arse over the coming years. Always wanted one to see what all the fuss was about and do love the retro styling too.

I had a Brooks Swallow years ago, super comfy once it had broken in to my shape. I can't even remember what happened to it in the end.

Mr P excelled himself today a lovely Dale chain set dropped through the letter box all the way from the west coast. :)

BTW who do the pink panties belong to? :shock:

Cheers big guy :LOL:

Cloooose shave today, I've been selling some stuff to take a crazy punt on a pair of forks. Finishing tonight at 03:41 am! I was going to set my alarm and get up to bid. Fortunately I've just read the description, the blighters are bleeding bent! I would have been most upset...most upset!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380459987482? ... 228wt_1397

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back