And today I did......

yesterday i did fix me shed roof
did a bit of re-organising inside it too , i need to somthing with the huge excess of wheels i seem to have tho ,hundreds of the bloody things

mikee":3q91d4ss said:
yesterday i did fix me shed roof
did a bit of re-organising inside it too , i need to somthing with the huge excess of wheels i seem to have tho ,hundreds of the bloody things

Im thinking on a set of deore disc wheels,might be better for the orange than the hopes.Anything in there like that.?

Grass still too wet to cut, so I strimmed the worst bits then went out on the 29er instead. Very pleasant.

Today I got a new rear light for the CX'r, amazing hows its the little things that make you smile sometimes :)

I've also stuck the brakes on the Dialled.....kinda need a few bits to finish. Need to get a post mount to IS adaptor and I've ordered some 180mm discs. I'll also need to swap the hoses around. I'm sure theres a way that doesn't need a bleed afterwards. Saying that I need to trim them a bit too.

so today between moving furniture around our 3 houses
and cutting 3 lots of grass
i managed to change the rear mech on the 46er dale , just need to change the front mech or the chainset
straightened out the chainset on the fuji
and got the killi racer sorted
then my sister in law turned up with alcohol
ten mins later my son turns up with ... alcohol

so .......

mud trees , mikee trails , bike and hike and some sweet singletrack

what more do you want ?

did love your ditch diving deno tho

Back