And today I did......

I'm going to have to tilt the bars down a bit for aesthetic reasons, it bugs me when I look at it.

Take your point about the bar tape Rob. I agonised but thought black bar tape would be too much (unless I had red hoods... hmm), and thought the chances of a matching red tape would be rather slim. And I had the Cinelli cork stuff in the house and wanted t get out on it.

Listen Im Mr Conservative (read boring old fart) so dont listen to what Im saying but the bike 'is' smart as fcuk Im struggling to fault it ;)

Ordered the fork I've been procrastinating over forever for the Dialled. Plumped for an air sprung RS sektor. Shouldn't be too far away with finishing this one now. :D

kaiser":22wk4ajn said:
Ordered the fork I've been procrastinating over forever for the Dialled. Plumped for an air sprung RS sektor. Shouldn't be too far away with finishing this one now. :D

Sounds like a serious build Klaus :cool: Any pics of it as it is?

Went for a wee 20 mile bimble on the Gios this afternoon and met a mature gent (64 years) on a lovely Super Galaxy. Cycled along with him for 15 min or so and had a blether. He was on a 50 miler getting some road under his tyres before heading to Essex for his annual 100 mile run with his pals from darn sarf. Puts me to shame !

Latest posts

Back