And today I did......

Before and after playing rugby (a home win over Selkirk to go with the away victory earlier in the season) I finished Project Pineapple. Not ridden it yet and proper pics will be done tomorrow on the first ride, but here's a teaser...

DSC00398.jpg

Tasteful, I think you'll agree.

I've come over all queezy, what is it with MacRetro are we reinventing the neon horror of the past. I know I have some blindness inducing bikes but they came like that, I didn't create them myself :LOL:

i have no problem with carbon frames
i have a carbon super vee from 95 thats never given cause to worry
my modern zaskar carbon has given no problems ,tho i've heard of others having impact damage and being repaired
my alan built b/e is a different thing ,carbon tubes bonded to alloy lugs
the bonding is the problem
my mate paully has a carbon 456 , and to be honest its a lunk ,hugely oversize frame , rides nicely but no better than a cro-mo 456

if you want a carbon frame id say buy a zaskar

the problem with c/f is not c/f its self but the process ,how many alloy or steel frames break ?

Well said that man, plus your carbon Zaskar Mikee is actually my favourite GT in your collection if not my favourite GT full stop :cool:

Rumble":2zypd4ti said:
Before and after playing rugby (a home win over Selkirk to go with the away victory earlier in the season) I finished Project Pineapple. Not ridden it yet and proper pics will be done tomorrow on the first ride, but here's a teaser...

DSC00398.jpg

Tasteful, I think you'll agree.

Fcuk me Rumble turn that chain set & peddles down a bit wid yeah! :cool:

That's the best/worst of it to be honest, other than that it's "just" some yellow Tioga bars and lime green bombers. Oh, and the cable ties for the brake hoses are a mix of yellow and green ones as well :oops:

Back