And today I did......

Nice bike that ZZ but the TT ride position makes my neck hurt just looking at it. Possibly a wee bit dull and reserved though...... :LOL:

zigzag":3fe8zovg said:
Finished the 'Larkhall Special' last night...

dsc6067nef.jpg

Just under 21lbs in weight (including pedals), so a bit disappointed with that. Must resist temptation to weight weenie!

Wull ye be joinin' the ludge noo ye've got a red, white an troo bloo bike? ;)

You know when your idley scanning ebay, see something cheap, with not long to go and think, "hmm, that's cheap, could use that on something" so you have a low punt. Then someone beats you at the last moment and your disappointed you didn't bid more to secure the thing you didn't need in the first place.

Yeah, well that happened to me tonight :LOL:

Today I put some decals on the Vicious and a new mech and chain on the Cube crosser in readiness for cycling to work again. I'm going to try and fix all the bugs on the running bikes and start building the rest!

Trigger finger is sooo itchy though, this week I have been looking at On one carbon 456's, Cotic Bfe's, Chinese carbon 29ers and all mountain/enduro sussers!

Stay away from those carbon on-ones kaiser, I think the technical term is bowfin!

I've started thinking about upgrading my giant roadie, but there are some cracking deals on planet x carbon frames...

Opinions is all you have Rumble so enough of the technical terms :D

On-One 456 Carbon is really nice in my opinion, not fact and no technical term insults :cool:

Infact I'd go so far as to say on-One have created a classic with the whole 456 line although I know I'll be shouted down, especially by the MD of the Strangelove works :LOL:

However the chinese carbon frames are so cheap its very tempting but we know little of their provinance :?

I know that carbon when it fails tends to do it suddenly and spectacularly but I am becoming and have been for some time a fan, ever since Trek Y-Frames and the Scott Endorphine, I worship the ground that bike rolls over :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back