And today I did......

Change the saddle too Gazz. I've been looking for 18 months for one as good as that. It would be a crime to wear off the logos or damage it in a crash. Would also look nicer with a black stem- Salsa with roller would be correct.
Im sure you will enjoy using it. I still love mine dearly.

Finally congrats on another 200 pages of entertaining waffle.

today

Loving the Fat Gazz.

Today I did a 20 mile round trip taking in Burntisland bing via the Jaw Bane road.
Hardly remarkable but its my first decent climb since a big off kept me off the bike for a month.

Couldn't get out today, so I'm off out later for a Pentlands night ride. Woohoo, quite looking forward to it.

At work all day. Clocked up 92 hours this week. Day off tomorrow. I'm going to make a start building up the Mt Tam.

Did 51 miles on the road bike, had a slight tail wind going
out but had a head wind coming back. Ive not been out
cycling much lately, motivation problem I think :?

is it your choice of bike maybee rob?

today

HEDGE again

but gonna make a start on a new project after tea
MMMM fish fingers and chips ,with beans

Went for a nice relaxing Saturday cycle. All the way up the Water Of Leith to the end of the path and back. Discovered there are a few fun bits off the main path that make it a more interesting ride.

And since it was a Saturday I even put a bell on the bike in case there were families or dogwalkers.

I had a grand time, dinging away saying thank you and people returning the compliment. Same couldn't be said for the pair of full suss clowns who belted along at full pelt scattering people as they went.

On the way back it was nice and quiet and I could pick up some good pace for long sections (still merrily dinging away)

Brief episode on Bianchi followed by enforced visit to three garden centre/DIY shops.
Mopp'd around in cellar for a while listening to 12yo daughter laughing her head off at something upstairs for a good while. Took a few snaps of The Disgusting One.........

new decal and cables
DSCF2635.jpg

NOS stem
DSCF2640.jpg

citrus

DSCF2641.jpg

advanced fork adjuster, not
DSCF2642.jpg

extra lite
DSCF2643.jpg

cellar door
DSCF2644.jpg

more extra lite
DSCF2645.jpg

think I'll fit a new headset :LOL:

went to lbs for some cable ferrules and had to buy two full cables at six quid each to get any :evil: no wonder folk shop online :roll:

Latest posts

Back