And today I did......

jimihendrix":5d0jq4av said:
juice":5d0jq4av said:
Today i vistited a not so local second hand bike store to search through all their seatposts only to find that the size i'm searching was not available...and by the way that was not was they told me on the phone two days before.

Thats annoying :x , last weekend i traveled to a bike shop to get a pair of wheels built and the shop was closed, on a Saturday morning :?, going to try again tomorrow but will phone to make sure he is open first :roll:

is that the clown in johnstone ?
bikes by ..... i phoned him to check he was open and that i would go thru
for a look see ,with the intention to buy a kona frame and stuff
a 160 mile round trip
on a saturday
guess what ...

panda
tranny on speed

steve burns had one of those ,cossie motored ,went like a transvestite
at a rugby match

clockworkgazz":1wc2p9ee said:
happy to swap my 1 inch marzipan ones that are on the bike now- anyone got owt?

I was thinking about getting a set of forks for the Clockwork, may be interested in the whole 1" front end ;)

[EDIT] just checked out the build thread, forgot they were threaded, so will be interested depending on steerer length
;)

long, will check out later today mate, interested in a swap for some 1 1/8th bounce but cash is cool to, the canti hanger went to big eck so you might want that to?

mikee":1g0j6giu said:
jimihendrix":1g0j6giu said:
juice":1g0j6giu said:
Today i vistited a not so local second hand bike store to search through all their seatposts only to find that the size i'm searching was not available...and by the way that was not was they told me on the phone two days before.

Thats annoying :x , last weekend i traveled to a bike shop to get a pair of wheels built and the shop was closed, on a Saturday morning :?, going to try again tomorrow but will phone to make sure he is open first :roll:

a 160 mile round trip
on a saturday
guess what ...

Different countries same clowns. Is that what the european union is about? :D

Gaz I might be interested in a steerer swap, what forks are they? I have marzocchi z2 lights with a decent ahead steerer in inch and an eighth.

mikee":3tkusc51 said:
jimihendrix":3tkusc51 said:
juice":3tkusc51 said:

a 160 mile round trip
on a saturday
guess what ...

Yep - me too.

Tales abound re smart Kona frames hanging on his wall, dripping with lush parts :?

Fortunately I was in the area anyway, but you'd think he'd be there when he says :roll:

Pity as 1 - JH said he was OK at first and 2 - I wanted the cheap Kona :LOL:

clockworkgazz":gdhhmdo5 said:
.......bought another frame so the M2 looks like it's days are numbered :LOL: :LOL:

anyone got an Idea of what the frame and direct drive forks are worth and indeed anyone in macretro land want the old girl? 18 inch 22 inch top tube iirc- mikee?
See those teeth marks around your wrist Gazz, that's mikee biting of your hand that is. Too wee for me unfortunately.

The Ken":wozllwum said:
Gaz I might be interested in a steerer swap, what forks are they? I have marzocchi z2 lights with a decent ahead steerer in inch and an eighth.

when the frame gets here TK i will see if i think the bombers are keepers, not sure they will be a good fit, but if the look ok then that would be grand, mine are z3 lights but not convinced by the light tag :LOL:

Latest posts

Back