And today I did......

You can get em in 20" just not right now from CRC :roll:

Anyhoo still not got the dosh and others may appear but steel maybe real but lacks acceleration, need alloy :D

went up Ben Lomond with the two elder boys and had a great day out- they were absolute troopers and it was a perfect day really, didn't realise we looked like such neds until I looked at the pictures :oops:

alex.jpg

cam-1.jpg

boys.jpg

clockworkgazz":jzmidic3 said:
didn't realise we looked like such neds until I looked at the pictures :oops:

Well if youse were going for the ned look you ain't pulled it off too well, no track suits, no big plastic bottle of cheap cider, no spitting/shouting /swearing, no bus shelter to smash to bits :LOL:

Nice pics though ;), 2nd one is stunning.

Speaking of neds had to kick one of the f*cks through a hedge the other day :roll:

Speaking of neds had to kick one of the f*cks through a hedge the other day

Im sorry but I cant condone that sort of behaviour

without me being there :twisted:

RobMac":20bje0r4 said:

Me neither, I hope the hedge was OK. And your foot of course.

Great pictures, especially the 2nd one.

RobMac":3egoipbk said:

:LOL:

Had to be done, he chucked a half full bottle of coke at me as i was riding by, bounced off my front wheel, red mist decended, his mate was acting tough but turned out to be a shite bag :LOL:

Good work Jimi, I'd be nominating you for an MBE for services to revenge, if I believed in the honours system and the royal family.

When I was in Edinburgh some tosser flung a can of beans at me from a passing car, mercifully not inflicting serious injury. But why? On so many levels.

No such violence today on a epic circumnavigation of the West Mainland, 56 miles at 15 mph, as I had a face wind the whole time (fact: when I set off it was from the NW and when I got back it was from the SE). Grrrr. On the road bike again. Must ride more retro.

Back