And today I did......

could also be contaminated pads /disc
give them a clean with some IPA or similar
halfords do disc cleaner
tho you lot up there could probably use some ordinary alcohol for it

Aiming to hit Newcastleton on Saturday, its similar distance to the Drum for me and although the least difficult of the 7stanes apparently, I think I should give it a go :D

Hope to be there between 11 and 12am, will be riding rigid old school.

Anyone else welcome to join me ;)

RobMac":1pbw00by said:
Just been out to buy some new rubber wear for the weekend
ooooer Mrs ;)

Whatya get?

Today will see the demise of my bike room :( I'll only have the bike cupboard and the turbo room now. But next week will see a new shed furra shite in the garage and the electrician is coming to put in power to the mancave :D a new project looms.

Can't make it either Velo, hoose viewers Saturday lunch time.

Still hoping to get out either late Saturday or Sunday, nothing too challenging though, probably gay around the Pentlands for a few hours and/or mince GT.

Wit Munro Gazz?

Meant to be a nice downhill run on the bike from the summit, but a bit of a slog getting up there? Be sure and assess trail for future Macretro hijinx.

Think it would be good coming down but not sure it would be quiet enough to really go for it, someone in work was talking about the run down at glencoe, chair lift up fly down and repeat till bored. Could even do the cross country bit from bridge of orchy before hand and pub at the kings.

Aye, I think you'd want to leave it till later in the day on the weekend, or do it midweek. Anyway, it's Macretro and it's no like we'll be hooring it down on our 8" full-sussers... well apart from maybe eck and enid anyway.

Is there no quite a lot of good natural riding up Glen Coe way? Over to Kinlochleven, Devil's Staircase, etc?

Back