And today I did......

Did 4th 10 hour shift in a row then got home, pulled scooter apart, changed its shocks and rebuilt, a most productive day, but now I'm kaput !!!!!!

Need to get some mtb'ing in this weekend as alas BDW is just too far away and it would really knacker me :roll:

Anyone got any plans ?

Quote V : Anyone got any plans ?

Im taking it easy saturday cause Im racing sunday (Perth)

This evening I picked up a '2000' Kona Cinder Cone alu frame gold in colour looks OK :twisted:

good luck rob sure you won't need it :cool:

local trails for me but this time with gears, my knee can only take one night ss then one geared.

Did a 25 miler on the road bike to the Ring of Brodgar (it'll be nice once it's finished) and back, at an OK 18.2mph, with some knee soreness. A somewhat parky 13C and an irritating facewind gusting to profanity on the way out, but romping back at 24-27mph on the way, wahay.

Newly disced and Bombered Kona got a run this afternoon, but the knobbly Maxxis Dy-no-mites are not for the road. I'll probably try and sell them, and put on my favoured Panaracer Mach SSs.

Front disc squealy but not very stoppy though, and I fear the pads may need renewal. It's second hand Shimano BR-M525s with 160mm rotors that I have.

therealkw15":2ocbw9nq said:
Front disc squealy but not very stoppy though, and I fear the pads may need renewal. It's second hand Shimano BR-M525s with 160mm rotors that I have.
Decent wee caliper, got one of those on the back of my Hardrock. Sintered brake pads will help, plus if it's second hand, could it maybe benefit from being bled?

Back