And today I did......

I've had a bloody hellish day at work, 12 hours. and another 5 days of it to go. 13 days since a day off and about another 14 to go until another. If I'm lucky.

So I just cheered myself up by buying a shiny red thing in the for sale section.

So I'm thinking for the "white bike" now I have a blue headset on it, just bought a red seatpost clamp. So logic dictates (in my sleep deprived exhausted state so excuse me if this sounds mental) a red stem and a blue seatpost. It already has red forks.

Does this make sense to anyone but me? No way I can make mixed red parts all be the same colour, ditto blue, so contrast all the way.

At some point I may be searching for blue risers. That's if I can find a red stem.

black OR silver. not red AND blue. sorry. this is the Lobster yes - so understated class is essential. get some sleep :p

Mr Panda":2i14nmpq said:
black OR silver. not red AND blue. sorry. this is the Lobster yes - so understated class is essential. get some sleep :p

But it's not a real Lobster. It's a Merlin one. And I like shiny :oops:

I will probably end up silver on the post and stem due to lack of coloured bits out there,

zigzag":c5kc9r7m said:
Talking of the Iron Chancellor...

ktri.jpg

Wonder how he's feeling :D

outstanding effort- completely mental but outstanding none the less :cool:

hope you are feeling better TK never nice to go down in action but makes a great story to tell the grandchildren and MKen can back you up.

Quote : The Ken - I will however be back down in 2 or 3 weeks to give miniKen a full day of riding as this one was cut short by my demise on the freeride park.

Glentress I'd be up for that ;)

"Congrats to Kaiser too. Note he was moving up the field with every event as well."

what amazes me is there is at least 690 other mentalists out there doing this sort of crazy shit- it's a sunday for gods sake!!!!

Just reading the Orkney Economic Review, and was pleased to note some startling stats.

In 2009 95% of tourists surveyed reported that Orkney met or exceeded their expectations, with none reporting that their expectations had not been met, and 76% were quite or very likely to return within 5 years.

Also, 85% of the 16 million litres of milk produced in the county are used to make Orkney Cheese, and the islands are populated by 20,000 people, 80,000 cattle and 120,000 sheep.

That's probably enough facts now.

Latest posts

Back