And today I did......

Re:

Out today and yesterday to test the hip. Nothing strenuous just a local 10 miler on the flat. Seems to work but going to take a bit of TLC to get back to my normal lardy self :D

And its blowin a hoolie outside so my recycling bin (full as I hadn't put it out for a few weeks) keeled over and emptied itself halfway along the street. Guess what I've been doing for the last half hour :|

(Bin now back in garden so I'll have to put it out at 6am ra morra......)

I remember seeing it at the Mountain Film festival in Fort William a good few years ago now.
Watched it and had a few beers with our own retrobiker Charlie Kelly as well as Gary Fisher and Billy Savage. Billy is such a cool guy, as they all are, but chatted for ages about dirt tracking and skateboards etc. A great film and a really great night. Must have been about 9 or ten years now.
It was also the book launch of Richard Moores 'In search of Robert Miller'. This was with a screening of the old film about Robert Millers career. Really interesting as Richard Moore was in one of the junior teams that Robert Miller looked after for a few trips away. Local to Fort William as well.

Jamie

Back