And today I did......

Keep an eye out for my wallet will ye? Was down today, left my camelback unzipped :oops: On the bright side, somehow my car keys and phone stayed put.

Lucky white heather, sorry to hear that. Been feeling crappy all day not eaten a bite, going to bed- at least I will be losing some beef :LOL:

Returned from SSEC10 feeling positive but knackered, wont achieve much for a day or two :roll:

Was wavering on SSUK10 and still am but after this last event it'll be hard not to go :?

If you buy only one adjustable spanner today, make sure it is the Bahco Ergo Wide Jaw 90 Series 8 inch model.

Recently got one from Screwfix (at 2 quid dearer than the current price of £15 :cry: ) and what a fine purchase it has been. It opens wide enough to tighten headsets, and have a go at bottom brackets, and is made well enough to work as a tap wrench on fairly small taps, unlike the crappy wrench that came with my cheap ebay set (I've been rethreading a stripped braze on for my rack).

It literally oozes quality, or maybe WD40, and is Highly Recommended.

Big day out at Glentress today :) had planned to leave a wee bit earlier but :oops: any way hit the trails at the back of ten. Rode up to the freeride park for a bit then up to the top of spooky bypassing penals. Rode the red down to the road then back up the blue, hadn't done the bit of blue after the start of the spooky climb so done that(betty blue) made the blue all the way back to the Hub for lunch. Headed back out and climbed the red again, had intended to do the same as the morning but after climbing spooky wood again and riding the red to the fire road called it quits and came back on the blue descent. :D

Took the Azonic and apart from a squeak which was lubed after lunch it was impeccable. Really impressed, a definite few mph's extra and lots of grins. The slack front and big tyres give oodles of extra confidence. Quite a different riding experience. Not too bad on the climb either, the stiff rear seems to put down a lot of power only after a few hours did the fatigue start with the stiff frame and the seatpost is still a tad short for climbing.

Anyway super day which would have been better with a bit of company but hey ho :)

4538116527_053eb52258_b.jpg

4538743684_5c60dd0122_b.jpg

4538745820_73385f0b94_b.jpg

Oh and it snowed three times, and no wallet ZZ.

Mean looking machine Kaiser, I do like it.

Question for you- with the seat post so high, do you find it flexing a lot as you ride? I have a similar setup on my Kona, perhaps more extreme still, and it certainly flexes when the power goes down (what power there is).

But this maybe is just God telling me I should lose two stone.

Again Kaiser the pics are brilliant, what camera are you using idiot proof no doubt :LOL:
I'll get my coat ............................................. :roll:

kaiser":1vjkujus said:
Big day out at Glentress today :) had planned to leave a wee bit earlier but :oops: any way hit the trails at the back of ten. Rode up to the freeride park for a bit then up to the top of spooky bypassing penals. Rode the red down to the road then back up the blue, hadn't done the bit of blue after the start of the spooky climb so done that(betty blue) made the blue all the way back to the Hub for lunch. Headed back out and climbed the red again, had intended to do the same as the morning but after climbing spooky wood again and riding the red to the fire road called it quits and came back on the blue descent. :D

Took the Azonic and apart from a squeak which was lubed after lunch it was impeccable. Really impressed, a definite few mph's extra and lots of grins. The slack front and big tyres give oodles of extra confidence. Quite a different riding experience. Not too bad on the climb either, the stiff rear seems to put down a lot of power only after a few hours did the fatigue start with the stiff frame and the seatpost is still a tad short for climbing.

Anyway super day which would have been better with a bit of company but hey ho :)

4538116527_053eb52258_b.jpg

4538743684_5c60dd0122_b.jpg

4538745820_73385f0b94_b.jpg

Oh and it snowed three times, and no wallet ZZ.

thats some cracking photos ;) bikes looking fantastic...........

i was gona see you about a azonic bar n stem ave got sittin here ;)

therealkw15":2jktawqg said:
Mean looking machine Kaiser, I do like it.

Question for you- with the seat post so high, do you find it flexing a lot as you ride? I have a similar setup on my Kona, perhaps more extreme still, and it certainly flexes when the power goes down (what power there is).

But this maybe is just God telling me I should lose two stone.

Your right Kaisers bike looks well tasty :shock:

(But this maybe is just God telling me I should lose two stone.) All this road stuff Ive been doing is taking its toll Ive lost nearly a stone so thats the cage fighting knocked on the head for a while.

Back