And today I did......

Thought I'd just share Project No3 with you's as I know you have a slight interest in bikes ;)
Cant catch the Pearlesent White paint on the frame :(

Oooopps its the Rock Lobster BTW

Attachments

• IMG_0888 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0888 (Small).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0886 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0886 (Small).JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 196
Re: Nice bikes

Jamiedyer":2x2ysj60 said:
Hi all
Have been busy lately so not on here much, but there seems a lot of buying going on :D and in mikee's case, bikes just appearing in the garden in pairs ;) I thought on the east coast bikes just disappeared from gardens :LOL:
Gaz, that Hardrock looks like a standard, apart from the stem, 89 model. I had one the same that I gave to Heathers uncle. I got it from an old guy in Wick who had owned it from new for £25, completely original with a rack and a carradice rack bag that matched my old carradice front and rear panniers. The bag would have cost me more than £20 to buy. Only problem was it was big, how big? bigger than a very, very big thing. I dont think even Velo would have been able to straddle it :roll:
I stripped it and cleaned it and gave it away, but it kept me busy for a few days and kept an old bike on the road and got someone riding :cool:
I may have one of the original stems in the shed somewhere if you want it, you can have it if I can find it.
Only riding has been road work and even then limited :roll: need to get some miles in as SSEC 2010 is only a fortnight away :D
Jamie

that would be great jamie, is it the stem with the cable routed thru the stem?, each one of them rings prob weighs 1/2 lb might sell them for scrap :LOL:

RobMac":1cbgebpi said:
Thought I'd just share Project No3 with you's as I know you have a slight interest in bikes ;)
Cant catch the Pearlesent White paint on the frame :(

Oooopps its the Rock Lobster BTW

that looks cool but why paint the cranks :?

Yeah Gazz thats what it looks like but the last owner had the chain set blasted and now it looks white on the photo. :?

RobMac":uh08si7l said:
The last owner had the chain set blasted
Always good to see I'm not the only eejit making this mistake :?

Pearlescent white, mmmmm always looks good in the flesh.

jamie said that bikes appear in pairs in my garden
P1010341.jpg

thougth id pic the rest of my gt's that are in one piece

P1010347.jpg

and the paces

P1010349.jpg

i know the whirrygigs fecked
need to get another one ,dont need 2 of them tho :LOL:

Back