And today I did......

My local posties are strictly by the book types, makes me wonder why I use my address as opposed to the local post office for deliveries. Unless the package is no bigger than a letter I get the wee card saying I've to collect it :roll:

Not complaining though, I love the Royal Mail and hope it continues to survive ;)

Funnily enough, the Home Delivery Network bloke left my Amazon package in the BBQ today, and popped a wee note through my door. :D Bone dry (medium/well) when I fished it out. 10 out 10, 5 Michelin stars, etc.

its the only way to cover your back these days, i go on rurals alot so its a bit different i deliver to one house and his drive is 8.5 miles long and yes it is his drive biggest house iv seen doors always open just walk in stick it on the kitchen table and have a cuppa if you have time!as long as you clean your cup he's sound beats the junkie flats anyday :LOL: seen loads of good riding spots but its hard trying to sneak the bike into my van!

Had a blast on the turbo today because the weathers rubbish. Also tried for the 3rd!!! time to drop a wheel off for a repair, the gods are truly conspiring against me with this one :twisted:

....taech road safety to over a hundred monsters ...if i see one more frikkin teddy bear or hear lollipop people get mentioned im gunna snap.. :twisted:

made some of these
P1010306.jpg

to enable this

P1010301.jpg

:LOL:

i have 2 sets of alivio cranks
i quite like the look of them but the chainrings are steel ,heavy and
all spot welded together and the BCD is unique to them
this adaptor enables other rings to be fitted
the other thing is the cranks are lighter than cooks cranks
so in the same way pace used to do these for stx to build a light weight
crank set i,ve done them for the alivio ,which imho are quite a nice looking