91 Stumpjumer Pro colours

punker

Retro Newbie
I'm restoring my Stumpjumer Pro that I've had from new since 1991. Trying to get the colour codes to get it back to original colours. Its a 91 pro (suntour xcpro groupset) with seafoam/aqua green. Any help would be most appreciated, thanks Ben

I think this is a 1992, and only available in that colour in Europe (not showing in US catalogue)

1659465862600.png
I don't know what the colour code would be, there are good pics of the right shade here:

Reactions: CTK
It just looks right. Like a white Porsche.

Is this yours ??? Very classy :cool:

51UXsOF.jpg

I think this is a 1992, and only available in that colour in Europe (not showing in US catalogue)

View attachment 649050
I don't know what the colour code would be, there are good pics of the right shade here:

Yes that's the one, I have the brochure and it says seafoam/aqua but to get paint mixed I need a code (I think). I tried contacting Specialized but they said they don't give out paint codes for counterfeiting reasons (yeah like I'm counterfeiting an early nighties frame that I have the frame number for). I've seen photos of the same frame/bike but wondered if there was anyone on here that knew the paint codes for it? I'll keep looking

Also anyone know a good place to get decals printed in the UK specifically ones that you can clear laquer over. Thanks

Contact @gil_m on here for decals (or do a Google search for Retrodecals, which will lead you to him). They were probably custom paint colours so it will be a case of getting a good match by eye.

Back