1992 Marin team issue - restored and ridden

Original stickers are neon'ish green/yellow...so maybe just a few small accents in the same color here and there? Nothing too over the top, like grips or maybe some repro XTR brake hoods on the handlebars. There are tons of sellers on eBay selling anodized aluminum bolts in m4, m5, m6... is virtually any color you desire at any length. Neon green/yellow toe pedal clips and straps. Original Marin water bottle cages. IIRC, they even put out an accessory pack called "neon" something or other which comprised of bars, seat post, bottle cages and a few other bits.

I know you've got them already, but every set of those Ritchey grips I've bought in recent years has split whilst in storage.
Originals from BITD however remain unaffected. A real life example of "they don't make 'em like they used to!"

I know you've got them already, but every set of those Ritchey grips I've bought in recent years has split whilst in storage.
Originals from BITD however remain unaffected. A real life example of "they don't make 'em like they used to!"
Have they split whilst on a bike or just storage? I have some odi attacks that I may use as well.

I need to find some neon yellow cable housing that doesn’t cost a fortune to ship here as it seems the only colours I need are all in different countries

Have they split whilst on a bike or just storage? I have some odi attacks that I may use as well.

I need to find some neon yellow cable housing that doesn’t cost a fortune to ship here as it seems the only colours I need are all in different countries
Sorry, I should clarify. Yes they are on bars on bikes that rarely move - but have split just sitting there. I expect it'll be to do with the temperature fluctuation in my storage space, but still has put me off buying any more new versions.
New ODIs in the same use/storage have been unaffected.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry, I should clarify. Yes they are on bars on bikes that rarely move - but have split just sitting there. I expect it'll be to do with the temperature fluctuation in my storage space, but still has put me off buying any more new versions.
New ODIs in the same use/storage have been unaffected.

Same here. I like the Ritchey grips but I've had more than one pair split too. Maybe they prefer to be used 🤣

Back