1989 Brodie Romax - finished pics page 6

Re: Next in the stand......1990 Brodie Romax

That fork crown is something else. :cool:

Were these a Brodie specialty for a while?

Re: Next in the stand......1990 Brodie Romax

firedfromthecircus":38nrwcol said:
That fork crown is something else. :cool:

Were these a Brodie specialty for a while?

They started with the curves Gatorblade fork in 88 and then straight blade from 89-93 (give or take)

Re:

Ok a bit of a change in direction with this one. As previously said, the 1990 Romax is just too big for me. I knew this well before I bought it but the heart wants what it wants and a Romax had always been on my must have list.

After a little gentle pestering I was able to convince the previous owner to let this one go - a 1989 Romax, thanks David :) I've had it for a few weeks now but I thought I'd update the thread since I've actually made some progress - I fitted the headset :LOL: The frame came with a straight blade Gator' but since I had one in the shed, and they're only a year apart, I thought I'd build this with the curved Gatorblade fork. Headset is a well used XC Pro with Grease Guard.

Hopefully the next update won't take so long.

Re: 1989 Brodie Romax

shutter":p6ztpscm said:
Very Nice!!! Now... what to do with that other Romax... Hmmm....

That one's looking for a new home but it will take something very nice to let it go ;)

Re:

The frame is pretty tidy but not mint by any means so I won't be going all out to source nos and mint parts. This one came up at a decent price though so I thought I'd treat myself :)

Headset and BB confirm the direction of the build spec.

Re:

No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy

No work and all play make Adrian a happy boy

Back