Why Don't I like the 'good' bikes?

hollister":11ssw831 said:
whats halfords?

Bad bike store, big shops that sell car accessories and bikes. Very few decent brands will allow their stuff to be sold there and they do their own brand of bikes which are awful. The staff are generally young lads who have had their love of bikes beaten out of them by the reality of working for a purely profit driven organisation.

Good for car lubricants and antifreeze.

Tazio":m3wq2td1 said:
hollister":m3wq2td1 said:
whats halfords?

Bad bike store, big shops that sell car accessories and bikes. Very few decent brands will allow their stuff to be sold there and they do their own brand of bikes which are awful. The staff are generally young lads who have had their love of bikes beaten out of them by the reality of working for a purely profit driven organisation.

Good for car lubricants and antifreeze.

why in the hell would bike people shop there?

hollister":2fwjhnb3 said:
whats halfords?

Steady up there, you didn't actually read all my stuff did you? That's not how we do things round here! First you must skim read, take on salient (to your side of the argument) key words while not absorbing their meaning or context then blurt them out as part of a tired old argument that holds no water on even a distant examination.

Now let's try that again Mr Hollister, and this time do it properly. :roll:

pete_mcc":o92exfgr said:
hollister":o92exfgr said:
whats halfords?

Steady up there, you didn't actually read all my stuff did you? That's not how we do things round here! First you must skim read, take on salient (to your side of the argument) key words while not absorbing their meaning or context then blurt them out as part of a tired old argument that holds no water on even a distant examination.

Now let's try that again Mr Hollister, and this time do it properly. :roll:

you elitist bike snob
(better?)

I'm a big number 3 - with my little pan I sift the rivers for nuggets of RetroBike gold..

just for you, Pete:

trek_7000_132.jpg

Dear lord, no amount of late nights, prescription drugs or wire wool retina scrubs lessen the blow of that bike to my eyes. It is truly a benchmark bike build.....

Now back to panning for gold you dirty prole

pete_mcc":xvjywbvk said:
Dear lord, no amount of late nights, prescription drugs or wire wool retina scrubs lessen the blow of that bike to my eyes. It is truly a benchmark bike build.....

Now back to panning for gold you dirty prole

for that you can have:

GroteFoto-DHAEFUEF.jpg

Back