Who's got what on the go, right now...??

1989 RekTek Steel (finishing decal design and then to DeKerf for ding repair, relocation of all cablestops along top tube, and paint)

1992 Merlin Mountain (Currently my daily commuter with mishmash of parts, but slowly acquiring NOS XT to restore to original spec)

1994 Bontrager OR Race Lite (slim chance of this getting done in 2011 with the other 2 projects eating some serious cash)

That's it.

:)

Should be complete by the end of the month:

Brodie Kinetic (build)
HamDale Project (build)
Overbury's Redux (development)
Kona Hot (build)
Bontrager RaceLite (development)

I was umming and ahhing over a Klein Mantra but fortune favours the brave and my unicorn Mountain Cycles has just galloped into my life and so i have a new build, hopefully for summer as this one is going to take ages to source exactly what I want for it.

I'm also doing a beach cruiser for a mates business, I really should start that one haha..

Not sure how much of mine will get done over the coming months, as i have several frames in the diary to refinish for other retro bike members,.... :?

Cool thread. Here's what I've got on the burner:

1) 1988 John Tomac Mongoose (just need decals from Gil)
2) 1993 John Tomac Raleigh (still collecting parts)

On the way out:
1) One of my Boulders
2) 1996 Bontrager Race

ive just fitted these to the sannie...the rear is finished but im waiting on a rare bracket for the front...thanks to he who shalt not be a member whos searching skills are blinding

Attachments

• DSC_2068.jpg
    DSC_2068.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 766
  • DSC_2069.jpg
    DSC_2069.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 766
MTB wise nothing retro, just lowering and reverse engineering a GT iDrive down from 140mm forks to 80mm with shorter rear shock and changing from discs to V-brakes.

2 x weird road bike conversions, a raleigh twenty getting upgraded to nicer modern bits and a Co-op Commuter (weird 60's raleigh RSW rival) to roadworthy condition.

Try getting my hands on a Stumjumper comp fs (1994) and a Stumpjumper M2 (1993).

More results tomorrow and Friday.

Cheers, Will

ive just discovered my discs are turned the wrong way round so tomorow i have to take them off turn them round and re attatch...grrrr

Back