Who's got what on the go, right now...??

brocklanders - build's gone a lot quicker than I thought, only need a pair of thumbies and brake levers and I reckon I'm pretty much there..

Need to get the camera out soon, I think! :D

N gauge model railway layout - does that count?

(finished the annual summer rebuilds of my Pace and Cougar)

I got this just the other day from Orange71:

2n7hwmh.jpg

I borrowed your photo, by the way Orange71, I hope you dont mind :oops: All copyright acknowledged etc... ;)

The plan was to buy it and spend the next 12 or maybe more months slowly picking up the parts here and there. Barely a fornight later and I already have a pair of SIDs and a KORE stem to go on. At this rate, I will be done by the end of July!!

Does anyone else ever start a long term project, then realise that their wallet is empty, complete project behind them and no recollection that you bought than many bits so quick?!?!

Right, I have finished the Rocky Mountain so now cracking on with the Giant Super Sierra. Am going for Deore II I think, and maybe some butterscotch tyres :)

springclean0269608411.jpg

I've got a Proflex 856 that just needs powdercoating and assembling, and then I've got my Vit-T2 away for some heavy duty welding in the bottom bracket area.

Last fall I swapped a fork for this early 90s Bontrager and sent it to my parents' house.

IMG_1845.jpg

Last week I finally got a chance to visit them with a suitcase full of parts (including a rare Bontrager fork) for the build, only to discover that it takes 700c wheels!

Needed a downhill bike, always loved Mountain Cycles, no contest.

Bought this for a piffling sum, sourced the forks again for an embarrassingly trifling amount,, frame is now stripped awaiting prep and paint in the next few weeks, then i can decide on components. I do fancy a set of Shimano Airlines for it though.....

5739777148_028c43919a_b.jpg

sancho":10yeg9rg said:
Last week I finally got a chance to visit them with a suitcase full of parts (including a rare Bontrager fork) for the build, only to discover that it takes 700c wheels!

Whats the clearance in the rear like? 29'er?

Rod_Saetan":182bofyr said:
sancho":182bofyr said:

Whats the clearance in the rear like? 29'er?

Good, but I should have measured while I was home. The spacing is 130mm. I'm going to start with cx tires and work up to wider ones.

Back