Who's got what on the go, right now...??

well the Moho HT is done will post some pics in the pre98 section soon. now its the turn of the Moho CXS which will be getting modern wheels and disc brakes. retro/mod i believe?

i've got a few on the go just now.......

klein mantra needs brakes fitted and a few finnishing touches

just about to start a kona stinky build and my intense m1 is on it's way to me now :cool:

still to strip the san andreas down and paint it :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Project 1/ I've currently got my 98 GT Zaskar on a re-fit programme.
I'm trying to lighten her up - remove the post-moderne suspension seatpost & re-fit the Ritchey WCS post. Fit a HollowtechII BB & LX chainset (not very retro I know, but the original BB seems too heavy for my liking) Would love to fit Discs, but would mean adding a A2Z Disc brake adaptor, & replacing my lovely handbuilt XT wheelset -so not right yet. Fit a lighter stem & bar set-up.

Project 2/ If I can get my hands on my sons 1996 GT Tequesta, I would love to re-fit all the original STX-RC kit which I still have in a box in the garage.

When I was about 12 (1970), I had a red BSA bicycle with curving top tube & 3 spd sturmey archer gears (Rear hub & bar lever) It was quite an unusual bike to look at I always thought it was an old post office bike, but could never confirm it. I really regret selling it, as I've never seen one since, The nearest That I have seen is on this link http://bsamuseum.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ogue_5.jpg
The model is a BSA Sante' Fe J14, has anyone else had one of these?
I also had an hand-me down metalic green Viking 10sp racer, happy days

:?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
its because the c to c hole is 69 mm and not 74 mm like most these days...its now sorted but the disc is too small...i have a 203mm one in the post as well as a mavic triple chainset too.....all i need is now is a bottem bracket to fit and im done..

My projects are

1993 Yo Eddy.

I have too get a hold of another fork for it and a longer steerer. But these are being sorted out as I write this. I'm possibly thinking of pulling the M900 off and fitting campag or suntour. Beside that it's good.

1994 Zaskar LE.

Needs a ding repairing and the Turquoise ANO re-doing. Along with new decals. This will possibly run M900, or maybe I'll rebuild it how my dad had it with a full 7speed STX-RC groupset.

1998 Scott Endorphin.

Currently on it's way to be repaired. Hopefully it will e done fast so I can have it stripped to it's base and lacquered or resprayed in full custom designs I have been thinking about. Then to be built as standard with all modified parts.

2002 GT Avalanche 2.0.

This is a stripped frame. It will be build subtly I hope. Maybe a modern LX or SRAM groupset. Nothing posh. Just something modern for the fleet.

199* Raliegh Veloce.

This Roadie needs a full strip and de-rust too make it look as good as it still rides. I'm hoping to get a full old DA or campag groupset on here. I may run new though. 18-22 speed. It depends.

199* Peugeot (Something)

This roadie is in remarkably close to mint condition framewise. Unfortunately the groupset on it I have worn out. And crashed the bike once bending the bars. Other than that I think I'll definitely build this as it was before, when my dad had it. Full RSX groupset. I still have it all too. I will just use the lesser worn parts and save the more worn parts as spare.

Lastly. I'm looking for a nice cheap 16" frame to build around a set of Judy XL's I have. As a jump bike SS. If anyone has anything...

That's all besides my BMX.

Kona Cindercone

Cindercone into a singlespeed via the super budget Yorkshireman's route - beg, borrow, scrounge or swap.

Back