Who is this cool little fella on my new blue GT RTS rocker link? Who makes this part?

Howdy,

I'm picking up an RTS3 on Saturday and was doing some looking around on youtube and found this video which has this rocker link. The person who published the video refereed to it as a, "Similes long travel suspension mod" in the video and , "smilies rocker kit" in the comments. I can't find anything about it but thought I'd share.

for people reading this thread, i talked with someone from gt who tested the rts pre-production (living in socal has its upsides). He said that it is a long travel link that turns the rts into a competent full suspension frame. He also said that it was an aftermarket but GT-endorsed product, that maybe gt or gt dealers sold. The guy in that video commented that he made the link.

I'd be interested in the dimensions to see how it compares with the standard one. If it improves the RTS (and imo it's already a great bike from bitd), then maybe something worth trying to replicate.

ill get some measurements when i get a sec. i might sell mine but its kind of hard for me to sell something so unique, still feeling regretful about selling my judy dho (was w/o crowns and they are impossible to find)

Back