which pro's bike would you have?

legends

....as my own quote says......"WE RIDE THE FRAMES OF LEGENDS....!, BUT UNTILL WE RIDE THEM THEY CANNOT BECOME LEGENDARY....!!!!

.....LOL...... but if i did have too choose, my choices and reasons would be simple.......the out of reach bike, would have to be any of the tomac bikes......!!!!! and i rode and came in the top three behind either dave hemmings or carl sturgeon.....many times as a privateer racer, i knew it was my fitness level, that made me slower and not the bike, but i would love to have swopped bikes with either of those two guys, stunning bikes they rode........bitd....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

lewis1641":2cwbh5hq said:
mattbrown":2cwbh5hq said:
any of Hans Rey's bikes

i wonder how many he broke?

I follow Mr Ray on twitter and asked him about his old Zaskars. Did say he had one in the loft :shock:

For me it's gotta be a Tomac Raliegh, definatly a JMC stumpy, Henrys Proflex 856 with green grippers and Tinkers red Dale.

got to be the "flyingwelshman" 's clockwork perfection and original spec :cool:

Attachments

• dsc00051_231.jpg
    dsc00051_231.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 2,652
img011.jpg

I've always been a fan of the Team Orange - names evade me with the passage of time though... :oops: ('92 Malverns)

Obviously not the first to say it but it has to be JMC's Spesh from Dirt, for all the same reasons really: he was just the coolest, most influential rider for me when I was 'catching the bug'!
Semi-related pic; daren't even put them in a player now, so big thanks to MBUK for banging Dirt on that DVD!

VidsSml.jpg

Can't find any pics but Chris Jones' Red Pace was probably the one.

Or a Djernis Ritchey. Still in use by original owner though so unlikely.
djernis.jpg

Back