What did we learn today?

Today we learnt that strapping 22kg of roofing felt to your ancient tourer's pannier rack makes for excellent wheelies but catastrophically comical steering.

today i learned that im older,slower and shitter than i used to be :( really need to lose some fat and get riding more :D

Today i learned that waiting for things bought is frustrating, and i cant fit an threadless headset without special tools. :/

That going home after work for a "quick brew" before the gym is unlikely to result in any iron being pumped!

That putting the wrong label on samples at work can cost £4000 a pop and take 2 months to sort each one out

but i didn't so its all good :LOL: :LOL:

Today we learned NEVER have a " back up " pump, a " road pump " or a " keep it in the Camelbak " pump. Have one pump, make sure it's FABULOUS and stick with it for life. Transfer it from saddlebag to courier bag to Camelbak and stay with it...forever.

today I have learnt that going out for an obscene amount of premium Belgian lager the night before having to do mindless drone tasks on a Saturday in the office isnt really my finest idea... :( :roll:

today i shall attempt to learn if a 26. something mm drill head will be successful in drilling out a seat post (or the remains of) after using 1,wd40 2,caustic soda 3,plus gas 4,freeze spray penetrant 5,lots of big bits of metal, hacksaws and club hammers only to remove about the first 2 inches.
btw the drill head max speed for 1m/m is 748 rpm and seeing as im going to use a cordless drill im not holding out much hope but hey hey. :D

Back