What did we learn today?

matthew71":2ba00z9a said:
my festool saw cuts wood like a hot knife in butter,you cannot beat them german tools :D

Bloody Show Off :LOL:

Ill happily stick to my Makita stuff :cool:

" My friend " learnt long ago to use the Argos rental centre.
( Go in, pay cash, KEEP RECEIPT, use power tool and bring back on a busy Saturday for 30 day no hassle refund )

Today we learnt that getting off the bike and having a little walk about gets you out of the " trail centre circuit mentality " and back into the woods. Bliss.

That a 2nd hand mint condition HTC screen and front fascia will save you £140 in labour and parts from HTC themselves if you spend 1/2 fixing your own phone.

taffy":8sdnbmd4 said:
That a 2nd hand mint condition HTC screen and front fascia will save you £140 in labour and parts from HTC themselves if you spend 1/2 fixing your own phone.

Indeed. And if your screen needs replacing, you lost the warranty anyway. (that is, of course, assuming you hadn't voided it before by rooting it).

That spending 3 hours putting up christmas decorations with your three year old son means naught when you go outside with him to look and he says "they look great daddy" pointing across the road to the tree with all the little flashing lights in it :twisted:

Back