Weight loss

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As some of you know been on a diet since 1st of November snd had weigh in today and have lost dead on 3 stone . Really happy with that, can see big difference. Really pleased with how it's going , but tonight having a beer and glass of wine as having a late Xmas thing as sister back from army .

Make sure you hold your arms out if you're gonna walk over any drains fella, or you'll fall through them.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously tho, mate, congratulations, I know it's been a long hard slog for you... :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks everyone :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I am chuffed with how its going ;)

Well done jon.. I too know how hard this has been for you , hence my contribution the other day :LOL: :LOL:

Carry on the good work.. :)

Well done big guy ;)
I saw that snap of you at a wedding you didn't look anything over weight to me :roll:

Sithlord":2s6zew38 said:
Well done jon.. I too know how hard this has been for you , hence my contribution the other day :LOL: :LOL:

Carry on the good work.. :)

Thanks mate yeah it is lovely yum yum ;) ;)

RobMac":ililcd2n said:
Well done big guy ;)
I saw that snap of you at a wedding you didn't look anything over weight to me :roll:

I was 17 stone 13 pound there :( :( :(

Now 14 stone 13 pound and still going :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well done, wish I could loose 3 stone but being in the Clydsedale weight category is my destiny.

You can do it mate if i can ;)

It has been hard work but need to loose the weight

Back