1989 Kestrel MXZ, cooks cranks, Campa rims

That's a former poster-boy of a frame! :cool:

Bargain if you look at the frame, CBR cranks and Mavic rings. Ignore the rest of the bike!

Love how these old high-end bikes/frames are still getting used (or abused in some of our eyes) by people with no clue of their provenance etc.

Rotterdam, the Netherlands, €100,-

Mountainbike van carbon.
Bieden

It looks like you’re listing a 1989 Kestrel MXZ mountain bike with Cook cranks and Campagnolo rims for €100 in Rotterdam. It’s a unique carbon bike, likely appealing to collectors or enthusiasts. If you’re open to offers, make sure to highlight its features and any maintenance done. Good luck with the sale! Ghostwriting academic papers can be tricky, but https://www.topessaywriting.org/academic-ghostwriting-service made it easy. I used their service for a difficult project, and the result was fantastic. The ghostwriter fully understood the topic and delivered a well-researched, original paper that was tailored to my requirements. The entire process was confidential and professional, and the final product was outstanding. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for academic ghostwriting assistance.
I think it is sold because they say the ad is expired. But I am not sure.

Back