Today's Ride

Re:

I guess living that far North does it, 26er. Here the earliest Sunset is 4:51, which it is at now. Today-Tuesday- Sunny and about 56 F. on the climb to the West about 800'...

Attachments

• Our Mountain.jpg
    Our Mountain.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 509
Re:

more from today...

Attachments

• Christmas in the Redwoods.jpg
    Christmas in the Redwoods.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 507
  • Demon's Teeth.jpg
    Demon's Teeth.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 507
Oh to see some blue sky...it's been wall to wall grey for about 2 weeks now...really mild though (no complaints there).

Re:

Today-Wednesday- Today is Charlie Kelly's birthday, so we went on a ride up to the lakes part way up Tam. Sunny and a bit chilly, about 54 F. Saw the first mushrooms of the season by the lake today-not sure what kind they are. When we got to Lake Lagunitas, we ran into a couple of friends and hung out with them before descending back down to Fairfax. Really nice day for a birthday ride, I've been riding with CK forever...

Attachments

• Bon Tempe.jpg
    Bon Tempe.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Pat, CK, Howard.jpg
    Pat, CK, Howard.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 466
  • 'Shrooms.jpg
    'Shrooms.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 466
  • CK.jpg
    CK.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 465
  • Ck at Lake Lagunitas.jpg
    Ck at Lake Lagunitas.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 465
  • CK + Pat.jpg
    CK + Pat.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 465
Re:

That's odd, as earlier on, when I posted the above comment, there were a series of advertisement dump postings all over this forum and on this thread. Perhaps they've been removed/scrubbed.

Re: Re:

k-rod":24nfi3c4 said:
That's odd, as earlier on, when I posted the above comment, there were a series of advertisement dump postings all over this forum and on this thread. Perhaps they've been removed/scrubbed.

That makes sense now.
For a moment it read like it was aimed at Pat.

Yes the spam has been deleted.

Happened in the old todays ride thread, but the outcome was much worse!

Back