Today's Ride

Still have to watch my numbers. My meds are great. As for fitness, I could do with loosing a few pounds but hey, one thing at a time.

Re: Re:

RadNomad":6egpz1qw said:
Empangan Semenyih, Malaysia, view from the road.

This looks great and doesn't seem to be too far from KL - but I could be very wrong about that. I'd love to sneak off there during my next visit to KL.

Re:

Mr.C.. If you visit KL i will take you there. It's very near KL, have a look on Google maps. The area is very popular with KL's weekend cycling crowd. I have a spare bike you can use.

THM your tour looks great!

Re: Re:

RadNomad":fmhs5mw1 said:
Mr.C.. If you visit KL i will take you there. It's very near KL, have a look on Google maps. The area is very popular with KL's weekend cycling crowd. I have a spare bike you can use.
THM your tour looks great!
Many thanks, it looks great. I might take you up on that offer one day :D
My boss is located in KL and I've been there a few times. I might be able to slip in bit of ride time. I'll take you for ride if you ever head to Sydney.

Re:

Today-Tuesday-A nice cool 76 F. by midday. We rode up to the Scout Camp, about 900' up today. A little while after we got to the top, along came a fire truck on patrol-kinda unusual for where we were, but it is really dry in the hills now, so they are just checking it all out. Then along came a big crew of kids with two instructors from a local Summer MTB Camp-wish we had those when I was a kid...

Attachments

• Kids on MTB's.jpg
    Kids on MTB's.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 325
  • Firemen on Patrol.jpg
    Firemen on Patrol.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 325
Re:

Today-Wednesday-Summer keeps on rolling along- 82 F. and sunny. I rode up about 800' to a water tank on top of the ridge to the west of town today. They built this insanely steep driveway up to it, but the views are great...

Attachments

• View from above.jpg
    View from above.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 312

Latest posts

Back